Transferring domain to SRS from another SRS account
To Transfer a domain to our SRS Plus account when the domain is in another company's SRS Plus account, you have to do a Domain Push rather than a traditional transfer.
The company who had the domain currently needs to login to their SRS Plus account and follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Services in the main menu and click on Domains in the drop down menu
- Locate the domain in the list and click on it
- Click on General Settings
- Click on Push this name to another account in our system
- Enter BYF's Reseller Login: firstname.lastname@example.org and User Log ID: hughduffy
- Click on Submit
NOTE: When the domain is transferred to SRSPlus, it will retain the name servers that are on the account at the time of the transfer.