Editing a menu on a very old site (DAT file)
To edit menu on an older site that doesn't have any information when you click on 'menu':
- Log in to old CPA system at http://www.byftools.com/cpa/login.htm?p=/cpa/index.htm
- Go to 'site content' and click 'dat file editor' from drop down menu
- Choose which menu to edit from the drop down menu on the next screen - you may have to guess at which one since they are not always correctly named
- Edit url or name of link, using the url on the left with a pipe dividing the name of the link with the URL.
- Press OK to save and refresh page to see changes.